● A member of "Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) for nine consecutive year years.
● A 2018 Constituent MSCI ESG Leaders Indexes for five consecutive years.
● A 2018 Tomson Reuters 2018 Top 100 Global Technology Leader.
● A constituent company in the FTSE4Good TIP Taiwan ESG Index.
● Won the "Corporate Citizen Award" of CommonWealth Magazine for the thirteen years in a row .
● Awarded the Platinum Top 50 Award of "Taiwan Corporate Sustainability Report Award" in the Electronics Sector by TAISE
● Ranked as top 5% of public companies list in the Fifth Corporate Governance Evaluation held by TWSE
● Total employees in 2018: 41,801
● 2018 annual revenue: NT$207 billion
● A total of 18 plants have passed Product Liability Insurance AAA Certification to date
● Completed external assessment of Board of Directors’performance disclosure
● Certified by the independent third party ,SGS Taiwan Ltd, providing assurance for AA1000, high-level accountability and GRI Standards disclosure in accordance with Comprehensive Option for 10 consecutive years. A Third Party Attestation Statement has been attached in CSR report.
● Water consumption reduced 17.54% Y-o-Y
● Waste generation decreased 12.54% Y-o-Y
● Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Supplier Engagement Rating A- Level
● Certified by the independent third party, SGS Taiwan Ltd, for meeting ISO-14064 requirement in the inventory greenhouse gas emission
● Science Based Targets (SBT) Approved
● For nine consecutive years between 2009 and 2017, the company was ranked first in the "Electronic Sector" by CommonWealth Magazine in its Top 1,000 Manufacturer Review.
● Recoginition from customer Dell in CSR supply chain project
● Receive Greater Together Supplier Award from customer Philips
● Employee remuneration and benefits 2018: NT$25.11 billion, 12.1% of total revenue
● Employee frequency of disabling injuries rate decreased 38% Y-o-Y and severity of disabling injuries rate decreased 14% Y-o-Y
● Total of 988 new jobs were created in Taiwan
● Sports Company Certification by the Sports Administration of the Ministry of Education
● Average training 32 hours per employee
● 100% of employee grievance cases were resolved
● 81 of employees used the one-on-one external professional consulting services in the Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
● A total of NT$65.6 million expended in social inclusion
● A total of 10,671 community volunteers were trained
● The Xinyi Community College was ranked Excellence by Department of Education, Taipei City Government
● A total of 114 internship jobs offered to college students
● A total of 1,303 works participated in competition for 2018 LITE-ON Award