Chairman of LITEON Technology
Tom Soong has been elected Chairman of LITEON Technology since July 30th, 2020.
Tom Soong has joined LITEON Technology over 20 years. He served as Sales Manager of LITEON U.S. subsidiary and then General Manager of China Bridge Express Trading Co., Ltd., where he played a key role in expanding China markets for LITEON Technology products and achieved steady growth successfully. Following, Mr. Soong served as General Manager of LITEON Networking Access Business Unit and Mechanical Competence Business Group. Afterwards, he was named as CEO of New Mechanical Competence Business Group, CEO of Smart Life and Applications Business Group and General Manager of Shanghai Operational Center, obtaining wealth of experiences in Networking and Smart Technology fields. Since October 2019, he has served as Special Assistant to LITEON Chairman and Vice Chairman, participating in the operation and management of the Company and furthermore assisting in the management of headquarters’ functional departments and business groups.
Mr. Soong, with a distinct focus on brand value enhancement and more meritorious product and service offerings, has driven resource integration at LITEON Technology in recent years and led the team to think out-of-box and create new momentum to the Company by innovation. Prior to joining LITEON, Mr. Soong spent careers in semiconductor and venture capital fields.
• International Business Program Attendance, NTU-FUDAN EMBA
• Electrical Engineering, University of South California, USA
• Special Assistant to Chairman& Vice Chairman, LITEON
• CEO, LITEON Smart Life and Applications Business Group
• General Manager, LITEON Shanghai Operational Center
• CEO, LITEON New Mechanical Competence Business Group
• General Manager, LITEON Mechanical Competence Business Group
• General Manager, LITEON Networking Access Business Unit
• General Manager, China Bridge Express Trading Co., Ltd.,
• Young Entrepreneurs Group of Third Wednesday Club (San San YEG)
• YPO WPO – Sea Dragon Chapter